Astonishing, Unimaginable, Impossible… and yet it’s Real!
Zero ($0) Fee for up to $40,000 in Entertainment!
More than $175,000 in Artwork up for grabs!
Opportunity for attendees to “Steal” Valuable Art without cost to your event budget!!
Thousands for Charity without cost to your event budget!
WIN! WIN! WIN!
The only downside is that we can only award a handful of these programs each year!
Corporate Conscience FAQ
About “Speed Painters”
Michael began performing larger than life artworks to music in the early 70s, followed by the late Denny Dent in the 80s, decades before the media coined it “Speed Painting!”
Artists learn from, obsess over, and mimic their heroes. Over the years, Michael and Denny’s popularity grew and inspired others.
Today’s “Speed Painters” might attempt to emulate Michael, but Michael is in a class by himself! Ask anyone who has experienced Michael and any other artist including Denny and they will tell you, there is a mind-blowing difference! Even if you cannot attend a show, you only need to look at unedited photos and videos of Michael and any other artist to quickly see and feel the difference!
Michael’s career spans over 4-decades! Among millions of fans and collectors are Fortune 500 CEOs, celebrities, some of the world’s wealthiest people in the world, and United States Presidents.
Why Michael Israel is the Obvious and Best Choice!
To survive, charities need to attract and engage the top 2% of their community, such as corporate CEOs, community leaders, and wealthy retired individuals. These folks are well educated and have seen it all and done it all, nevertheless, they are attracted to and fascinated by artists. The more renowned and outrageous the artist, the better! Michael’s fans, clients and collectors include many Fortune 500 CEOs, celebrities, the world’s wealthiest individuals, and world leaders.
To be successful it is paramount your event has exciting and emotion-filled entertainment that inspires empathy to raise the most money for your mission. Michael Israel is internationally renowned for his exciting and emotion-packed performances as well as spectacular professional show productions and highly sought after artworks which are absolutely key for fundraising! A huge added bonus is that Works4Charity provides PR, marketing, logistics, and show production, so imagine the stress relief of having so much all “done for you,” now that is priceless! … And having it guaranteed so you have no financial risk, well, that’s absolutely positively unheard of!
Michael is the authentic and original “Speed Painter” since the early 70s, decades before the media coined it “Speed Painting!” He’s sold millions of dollars of artwork and directed much of the revenue to hundreds of charities.
Artists mimic their heroes, and many who try to emulate Michael seeking only fortune and fame miss the deeper and profound purpose of Michael’s work. Over the past 45 years, Michael has inspired many imitators who might be entertaining but simply cannot give as Michael does and using them might cost you more than they bring you, leaving you to pay their fees plus all related costs from your other income.
Michael’s onstage charisma and finished masterpieces are unmatched by anyone! The buyers get into bidding wars to acquire his artwork; individual works have sold for up to $250,000 at charity events! His artworks always sell out and more are commissioned at nearly every show.
Why pay for imitation and risk being stuck for expenses? If you are awarded a Works4Charity grant you’ll get the master and his following of high-end collectors, his expert event team, and a long list of extras, and all without any risk of being stuck out of pocket or losing money for your cause.
If you have any doubts, check Michael’s references and check on anyone else you might consider, search Google, Facebook, look at unedited photos and videos of everyone’s work, most importantly find out the total cost, including ALL fees and ALL related expenses such as travel, materials, and show production so you won’t have any surprises. Find out if there is any guarantee if things don’t go as planned.
Aside from an awesome show and artworks that sell out, Michael’s following and reputation attract new sponsors, more attendees, and often his collectors that do not have a previous relationship with a charity attend to see Michael and wind up giving the charity tens of thousands for his artwork.
Why Michael Costs More and how to Pay Less…
Michael costs more because, well, he’s the best, and people spend heavily on his artwork! However, because the high value of Michael’s artworks can put the cost for his show with owning the artwork out of a client’s entertainment budget, to accommodate smaller budgets, Michael allows clients to book a “performance only” for entertainment at a modest fee without keeping any art or for a bit more they can get the show and keep his finished artwork “unsigned”.
The best way to get the most splash for your cash is under Michael’s Corporate Conscience Program which can get you a program that at normal corporate rates would cost over $200,000 and under the program, you pay Zero ($0) engagement fees and only need to provide travel and modest technical production similar to a standard engagement. Contact us to find out if your event qualifies for a Corporate Conscience Program.
Unsigned vs Signed and Registered Artwork
Unsigned artwork is modestly priced because it is not registered and well, it’s unsigned, whereas, Michael’s signed artwork goes through an extensive documentation and forgery prevention process where each work receives authentication markers included 23-kt gold infused into the work in an impossible to duplicate pattern, gets photographed and added to 3 separate proprietary registries before a Certificate of Authenticity and Letter of Provenance is issued in the name of the new owner. Signed and registered artworks are priced from $35,000 and up with or without a performance.
Charity Fundraising at Corporate Events
Michael goes over and above for those less fortunate. Although it is expected a corporate client should pay an entertainer’s fees and purchase whatever items the client wishes to sell for fundraising, Michael’s Corporate Conscience program gives corporate clients up to a $200,000 program for only the costs of travel and technical production that they would provide anyway!
Under the program, Michael will perform up to 5 artworks and do meet & greets at a company’s event ($40,000 value) for Zero ($0) fee on behalf of an approved charity and he will provide no less than 5 “signed” artworks ($175,000 retail @$35,000 ea) without the corporate client being required to purchase any art to auction.
Auction totals at past Corporate Conscience events have averaged upwards of $100,000 and provided very significant funds donated to each charity.
Travel for Corporate Conscience Program
The client provides 4 flights, ground transportation, 4 hotel rooms, and per Deim $100 per person.
Technical Production for Corporate Conscience Program
- The client only needs to provides a stage and sound system.
- Michael provides supplies, equipment, and expert personnel that at Michael’s standard corporate rate would cost over $15,000, and at industry-standard prices would be significantly more, but under the Corporate Conscience Program, the client pays only $9,800. *See table below
|Supplies, Equipment, and Personnel|
|Paint Set||12 custom paints, 12 custom size paint cans, 2 paint pallet trays, 2 paint stands, 60 assorted paintbrushes, 8 shoe covers for stagehands, 4 gloves, 2 paint can openers, 1 paint disposal bag|
|Mounted canvasses||4×6-ft canvas mounted on special lightweight substate|
|Carpet (Grippy Mat)||Attractive adhesive-backed paint-proof carpet to cover the stage, stairs, and walkway around the stage for a professional look|
|Backdrop 5 column||10-ft tall by 24-ft wide neo-angled 5 column backdrop designed for performing and displaying the artwork, and catching splashes.|
|Lighting for Backdrop||40″ LED Bars|
|Lighting for Backdrop||Wireless battery uplights|
|Lighting control||Wireless control for backdrop, artwork, and stage wash lights|
|Lighting designer||Technician designs lighting sequence to music and artwork||5|
|Lighting Technician||Technician to run lighting|
|Supplies||Gaffers tape, clear tape, gorilla tape, artist’s wardrobe: new pants, paint-proof T-shirt, long sleeve dress shirt, leather belt, socks, and shoes|
|Auction supplies||3-part carbonless sales pads, glowsticks, mounting boards with clear bags for buyer certificates, and handouts for tables|
|Art lighting large canvass||Color correct battery wireless DMX lights|
|Art lighting small||Battery LED lighting for smaller works displayed|
|Production Mgr||Pre-event consultation with client, venue, and client’s production personnel, on-site setup, run the show and pack up|
|Production asst||Assists with setup, show, and packing up|
|Narrator/auctioneer||Informs the audience and conducts the auction|
|Program director||Handles pre-event logistics, and on-site details, spotter meeting, assistance with the auction|
|Sound technician||On-site checks and or run sound for the show|
Standard Rate Total
Corporate Conscience Rate
Venue & Stage
On a stage, off stage or even underwater with scuba divers for stagehands, Michael can perform anywhere! He has performed at venues around the world including stadiums, arenas, theaters, amphitheaters, ballrooms, museums, gymnasium, aircraft carrier decks, and more.
For audience experience, sound is the most important element after paint.
- Ideally, you should have a sound system powerful enough for the room and audience size
- Subwoofers are essential for your audience to “feel the music”
- A wireless microphone on a stand is necessary if you want Michael to speak with your audience (Recommended)
- 2 microphones if there will be an MC or auctioneer
Michael can perform to live music or recorded tracks.
If needed, we can provide a sound system and technician for events within 200 miles of Michael’s Boca Raton, FL studio.
The best and most attractive stage covering is Grippy Mat manufactured by New Pig Corp
- The next best stage covering is indoor/outdoor carpet with an extra 6×9-ft piece taped in front of Michael’s performance easel
- An inexpensive alternative is to use a black tarp
- The preferred covering is 30×40-ft to allow plenty of room for splashing
- Because Michael can control the paint, a smaller footprint with less covering is not an issue
- A runner covering from the stage to off-stage is also helpful but not a requirement
- The paint easily cleans with water
A backdrop can enhance the show and provide splash protection
- Michael has performed with LED and projection video backdrops, curtain backdrops, architectural backdrops, and no backdrop
- If space is tight and it is preferred not to have a backdrop, Michael can tone down his antics and control the paint so no backdrop is necessary
- If there is 10-ft or more of open space behind Michael’s performance easel, Michael can give you a splashy show without a backdrop
- If a backdrop is preferred, it’s best if it can get paint on it and is at least 10-ft high by 10-ft wide or larger.
- If there is a close backdrop and a splashy show is desired but it is also important that no paint get on the backdrop, it is simple to kabuki drop a clear curtain.
- We can provide a spectacular custom translucent neo-angled backdrop from 8-ftx8-ft up to 10-ft x24-ft that is designed and built by Michael for backlighting, and can fold and go on and off stage quickly.
- IMAG is permitted under our guidelines regarding camera angles
- Recording or any broadcast beyond the venue requires a written agreement
- We can provide a 60-second intro video to introduce Michael and his show
- For auction events, we can provide a 60-second video about the auction procedures
Michael can work with live music and has performed with rock bands, country singers, Taiko drummers, and full symphonies
Michael can coordinate his performance to work with most special FX including pyro, lasers, hasers, foggers, and more
What does the Michael Israel team provide?
- Promote and market your event through all social channels, email campaigns, and michaelisrael.com
- Provide local press/media lists for your use
- Provide a digital press kit for your use
- Provide promotional graphic and video services
- Prepare and ship specialized materials and equipment for your event
- Consult and coordinate with you, your venue, and your production company
- Handle travel and logistical arrangements
- Load-in/out materials and equipment
- Provide and cover the stage, steps, and walkways with attractive paint proof carpeting
- Provide and set up the backdrop and lighting as applicable
- Conduct stagehand rehearsal
- Conduct sales briefing with bid spotters and sales manager
- Provide handler for the artist during meet & greets
- Provide lighting equipment and operation
- Provide music selections and operation
- Provide Show & Auction intro videos
- Conduct the show, auction, and post-auction sales
- Assist bid spotters and sales manager with the auction and post-auction sales
- Pack up after the event
- Handle all artwork and deliver to ecstatic buyers with certificates of authenticity
We champion your cause, help secure new sponsors, table sales, and new supporters for your Mission. This might involve pre-show networking, media interviews, a custom landing page on our website with info and direct links to your organization, and much more.
MICHAEL’S TOP COLLECTORS
Under special terms, we will invite Michael’s top collectors who do not already have a relationship with your charity. At many events, Michael’s invited guests are the highest bidders for Michael’s artwork and for many charity items. Some have established a relationship with the charity due to the invitation and become future sponsors.
How do buyers take home a 6ft wet painting in their car?
They don’t! We take all artworks to our studio to undergo an extensive Documentation and Forgery Prevention Process, then package and ship them with certificates of authenticity and hanging kits directly to your buyer.